|Location||Hastings, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Wed 1 Nov, 10:06 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- 20 Stores across New Zealand
- Fantastic funky burger chain with excellent branded training
- The Burger State - authentic American burgers and fries like you have never seen!
From humble beginnings as a food cart 70 years ago, Carl's Jr. is a classic American tale of success with stores now in multiple countries! Carl's Jr. is growing and opening new stores across New Zealand. Currently there are 20 stores across the country with opportunities for you to be part of a growing success and learn the art of making an authentic American burger.
As Crew at Carl's Jr. you will:
- Prepare amazing authentic American burgers, fries and shakes as back of house crew
- Greet and welcome customers to our store, take orders and serve meals as front of house crew
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers
- Support your fellow crew members to keep the store clean and tidy and well stocked
To join our team, you will need:
- To be driven to provide a true American burger experience
- A customer focused attitude ideally with prior customer facing experience
- A big smile and ability to work in a fast paced and busy environment
- Good communication skills
- Eligibility to work in NZ
- Availability to work fixed hours on a part-time or full time basis (please outline these in your application)
We offer our staff:
- #Carl'sOurShout free meal on shift (when you work a minimum of 4 hours)
- A uniform to wear at work
- On the job training and career development opportunities
- Consistent fixed shifts as a permanent employee
Different shifts and hours will be available at different times in our stores, some will be part-time hours and some will be more full time dependent on what you are looking for. Your shifts you agree will be based on what hours you tell us you want to work that we have a requirement for and that fit with your commitments and lifestyle. These shifts once formally agreed will become your fixed shifts, meaning you will work the same shifts on the same days every week. All stores in the Restaurant Brands network operate under a fixed shift labour model.
Be part of the burger revolution now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.