|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 2 Nov, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- How much do you love KFC?
- Whether you are seeking a career or part-time work to fit with your lifestyle, there is something to suit at KFC
- KFC has a store near you, live and work local now!
People show their love and passion for KFC in many ways, some have their wedding photos taken outside our stores and some have a tattoo of Colonel Sanders permanently on their bodies! How much do you love KFC? There are currently over 90 stores across NZ in need of passionate lovers of KFC!
As a Team Member at KFC you will:
- Prepare and serve delicious chicken and KFC sides
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers
- Support your team to keep the store clean and tidy and well stocked
- Keep up to date on new product promotions and offer these great deals to our customers
To join our team, you will need:
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Energetic and able to work in a busy fast paced environment
- Ideally, prior experience working with customers
- Sound communication skills
- Eligibility to work in NZ
We offer our staff:
- A free meal (when you work a minimum 4 hour shift)
- A uniform to wear at work
- On the job training and career development opportunities
Different shifts and hours will be available at different times in our stores, some will be part-time hours and some will be more full time dependent on what you are looking for and what vacancies are available. Your shifts you agree will be based on what hours you tell us you want to work that we have a requirement for and that fit with your commitments and lifestyle. These shifts once formally agreed will become your fixed shifts, meaning you will work the same shifts on the same days every week. All stores in the Restaurant Brands network operate under a fixed shift labour model.
Are you the secret ingredient to our customer satisfaction? Apply online now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.