|Company||Egmont St. Eatery|
|Listed||Thu 24 May, 4:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for an experienced senior team member to assist the restaurant manager in leading dinner and busy weekend brunch services. This includes ensuring that exceptional customer service is provided by all FOH staff, maintaining a positive team culture, and helping manage a smooth and meticulously organised back of house.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and serving customers
- Managing email and over-the-phone bookings and customer enquiries
- Providing guidance and direction to FOH staff
- Maintaining exceptional knowledge of food and beverage menus
- Working closely with the kitchen to ensure a smooth service
- Managing tills, menu changes and payment processing
- Managing daily cash and EFTPOS reconciliation
- Preparing daily reports
- Identifying and resolving any issues that arise during service
-Taking on weekly administrative tasks and weekly ordering
Applicants are preferred to have:
- Minimum 1 years' experience at Supervisor/Management level in an a la carte restaurant
- Experience managing, training and coaching a team
- Good knowledge & passion of food and wine
-A willingness to develop management career within hospitality
LCQ and a current Manager's Certificate is also preferred but no necessary.
Remuneration will be based on skill and experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.