|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 26 Sep, 3:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you hold a bachelors degree in health and safety?
- Are you passionate about people?
- Global company offering career advancement and great pay!
Fantastic opportunity for junior health and safety coordinator
Your new company
Our client is a market leading Health and Safety software company that connects qualified contractors and suppliers with hiring companies all across the world. They have recently set up shop in Auckland and are looking for a passionate health and safety advisor to join the team.
Your new role
This position is a cross-functional role designed to provide health and safety expertise to new and existing clients, and support client development functions via account management and sales activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- A bachelors degree in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent)
- An in depth knowledge of health and safety legislation in New Zealand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A real go-getter with the ability to think on your feet
What you'll get in return
Working for a globally recognized company means that the sky is the limit in terms of career advancement. You will get the chance to travel across New Zealand to meet with exciting clients who are leaders of their industry and receive a competitive remuneration package. This is a one of a kind opportunity for a health and safety graduate.
What you need to do now
If this role sounds exciting to you then don't delay in getting in touch! Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV (word format), or please contact Eleanor Pierce on (09) 375 9422 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me now to discuss other fantastic opportunities .