|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 4:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work with one of the biggest fire protection company in NZ
- A fun and friendly work culture
- Competitive salary package
A well-known national fire protection company are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated, proactive and innovative individual to take on the position of Health and Safety Manager. The company covers all aspects including fire system design, installation and ongoing testing and maintenance of fire systems.
As a Health and Safety Manager reporting to Senior Leadership Team. You will be based in the Auckland office and will require travel nationally to all branches around NZ.
You are a high performer with a strong work ethic with an open and transparent style and is committed to driving the organization continued improvement in Health and Safety.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an OH&S role (preferably from the fire protection or industrial industries)
- Proven experience in OH&S change and continuous improvement
- Must be comfortable working remotely and travel nationally in NZ
- A full drivers licence
- Health and Safety Certificate will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to deal with conflict effectively
- A "people person" with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- knowledge of Health and Safety principles and legislation including the HSWA
Responsibilities as a Health & Safety Manager:
- Lead a proactive health and safety culture within the organisation
- Deliver timely and accurate Health and Safety resources and services
- Assist line managers to ensure all safety issues are managed in line with best practice, company policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Full H&S induction and relevant training with the whole organization
- Ensure accident reporting and investigations are carried out to company and legislative requirements
- Lead audits if necessary and ensure all corrective actions are undertaken in an effective and timely manner
Click "Apply Now" and submit your CV and Cover Letter. For further information, please contact Antonia Mak on 0277007604 for a confidential discussion today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.