|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
The Safety, Security, Health, and Environment Supervisor is responsible for supporting the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the Lyttleton terminal. This is a role requiring active participation by you in all areas of the terminal operations. This role is a temporary on-going role and will have you working full-time Monday to Friday. Start date July/August 2018 (negotiable).
About the role:
To be successful you will have knowledge and experience in the following; Incident investigation and analysis, Operations integrity and compliance assessments, Risk management, Safety regulations and standards, Environmental business planning, standards, regulation development and compliance.
- Set safety culture and oversee the safety of all
- Serve as a member of the leadership team to ensure licence to operate is maintained
- Verify and measure compliance with SSHE processes and procedures while identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Align SSHE support with unit and function needs
- Ensure completeness and quality of SSHE deliverables and work products
- Understand, guide, and influence technical SSHE decisions
About you/Required Skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Health and Safety role
- Demonstrated work experience in a safety-related position (with prior oil & gas or mining experience - not construction)
- Be degree qualified (Trade or Industry background would be considered).
- Ability to interact and convey genuine care towards others, along with the confidence to intervene if unsafe behavior is observed
- Functional knowledge of behavioural based safety systems and committed to Safe work practices
- Medium level computer skills are required in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you believe you have what it takes to dive into a challenging and diverse role and have the above skills, then please do not hesitate to apply by emailing your CV through to Georgia_lockley@kellyservices.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.