|Company||Oji Fibre Solutions|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you lead from the front and bring others along for the ride?
- Is health and safety your passion?
- Managing multiple demands is all in a day's work for you, but do you still have an eye for detail?
If this sounds like you then read on.
Oji Fibre Solutions is one of New Zealand's leading manufacturers and suppliers of packaging solutions to a wide range of industries throughout the country. Our customers include blue chip manufacturers and marketers of packaging products to the food, primary produce, industrial and grocery sectors. Our Corrugated Case business provides innovative and high quality cardboard packaging to the dairy, horticulture, industrial and food sectors.
EHSR is a vital focus for our business, and we recognise the need to secure top talent to help us ensure our protocols and strategies are constantly at the forefront and being put into best practice at every area of the business.
Reporting to the EHSR Manager, based in Auckland; this is an integral role responsible for the administration of all EHSR activities at our manufacturing site in Mangere Bridge, Auckland.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- maintaining and coordinating EHSR activities
- providing injury management support
- managing the Site Improvement Plan
- training and developing the H&S capability on site and to various off site locations.
What you need:
- Ideally three or more years hands on EHSR/Compliance experience; within a medium to large manufacturing business
- Sound EHSR knowledge of legislative requirements
- Experience with Environmental Improvement Plans; Risk Continuation Planning, Emergency Planning and Site Security
- EH&S Certificate Level 3 minimum requirement or relevant tertiary qualification ideal
- Passion for safety, innate leadership ability, and drive for change
- Ability to influence people and communicate with a wide range of people
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills and analytical
- Ability to travel to off sites and conferences throughout the year
- Strong computer literacy
What we offer:
- A positive, supportive and professional work environment
- A competitive Salary in accordance with your qualifications and experience
- 7.5% Superannuation including Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and Income Protection Insurance
- On-site subsidised cafeteria
- Car parking
Apply online today ensuring your Application shows your passion for ensuring great workplace Health and Safety outcomes!
In accordance with Company Policy the successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination, drug test and police check. Oji Fibre Solutions will meet these expenses.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.