|Company||Mace Landscape Group|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 4:54 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
This position has been developed to meet the demand of our growing operations and to reflect the level of on-going development within H&S across all aspects of our work.
Key duties would include:
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Review and development of company H&S policies, manual, documents
- Management of staff competency training for compliance with all H&S regulations
- Auditing of onsite H&S practices as required
- Head company H&S Committee
- Undertake staff inductions for new employees covering all aspects of company policy
- Complete Site Specific Safety Plans for commercial landscaping projects
- Provide designated point of contact for H&S for staff and clients
- Oversee H&S expenditure in compliance with set budgets
- Provide monthly report to Directors covering all items above and providing recommendations
This position would be based on 30-40hrs/week, with some flexibility as to how these are achieved. Additional hours may be required for development items or incident management.
Skills & Attributes:
Applicants should have the following attributes:
- Minimum 3 year previous industry experience
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety and industry best practice
- Good record keeping and organisational skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to communicate effectively with different people in all aspects of the role
- High level of professionalism and personal presentation
- Strong computer skills
Established for over 40 years we are one of Auckland's leading landscaping companies. We are a second-generation family business that focuses on commercial and high-end residential landscaping and garden maintenance, and operates two sister companies within our organisation - a landscape supply yard and commercial nursery.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.