|Listed||Mon 9 Jul, 3:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As the Health & Safety Coordinator for our client you will be heavily involved with multi-site Health & Safety compliance and improvements, you will be motivated by a varied role where you will be responsible for performing Health & Safety duties and implementing new process.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating company Health & Safety Policies and procedures
- Managing H&S induction processes
- Creating SOP's and workflow
- Managing the on-site Health & Safety and hazard management
- Coordinating the accident/incident reporting and investigation processes
- Coordinating Health and wellbeing monitoring and reporting
- Assisting management and multiple areas of the business in Health & Safety and return to work processes
- Managing Health & Safety auditing processes and managing continual review/compliance procedures
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven experience in the Health &Safety industry with a focus on positive outcomes
- A relevant tertiary qualification within the Health & Safety area
- 3+ years' work experience within a Health & Safety coordination/advisory role
- A high level of communication with the ability to connect with individuals of all levels
- A true passion for Health and Safety
If you have the skills and experience required please APPLY NOW.
Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.