|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$70,000 and company car for personal use|
|Listed||Fri 29 Sep, 5:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Recently awarded Austrlia's best rewards and recognition program
- Visiting client worksites to deliver Employsure award winning service
- $70,000 base with company car for personal use
Workplace Consultant - Employment Relations Consultant - Christchurch
- $70,000 base with company car for personal use, laptop, mobile phone and fuel card
- Recently awarded Australia's best reward and recognition program
- Implementing Employsure's award winning service to small businesses in Christchurch
- Joining one of the most exciting, innovative, career growth focused companies in New Zealand
Our Workplace Consultants assist over 11,000 clients in the implementation and understanding of the Employment service. You will join a field based, highly autonomous team who are the primary face of our award winning service for our small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) clients around New Zealand.
Joining a large team of Consultants, you will take part in what we consider to be the best ongoing employment relations development program in the country. You will constantly be learning and developing within your Consultant role, with our overall people goal at Employsure being to make all employees better. There are various career growth trajectories on offer including people management, technical or training specialists as well as opportunities to transfer into other parts of the business.
Having the opportunity to develop and produce a variety of employment documentation such as contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures while conducting workplace review documents with our clients gives you an unmatched ability to make a significant difference in the way in which our clients operate their business. You will be required to quickly develop relationships with clients as well as providing specialists advice around Workplace Relations issues in a face to face environment.
Employsure's people are at the core of our business with benefits including half yearly conferences, state of the art technology, full diary management team, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Travel to small business sites every day to implement the Employsure service
- Working with requirements around their needs and requirements in relation to workplace relations
- Creation of documents, including contracts, policies, handbooks and procedures
- Building relationships and creating yourself as the subject matter expert for all things workplace relations to our clients.
The right person will have:
- Background in Employment Law or Human Resources, focussing in Employment Relations
- Formal qualification in law, HR and or Industrial Relations are essential
- Experience in an autonomous role, preferably also working from home
- Detailed knowledge of employment legislation and the New Zealand industrial relations framework is preferable
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- Clean driving record
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to empower every business to succeed by setting solid foundations, starting with fair and safe workplaces. Employsure works directly with employers to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
If you are looking for a role that can match your ambition, we want to hear from you.
Employsure is part of the Peninsula Group and continues to be one of the fastest growing professional services companies in New Zealand. This is your change to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the New Zealand market.
Become part of our exciting journey. Apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.