|Company||Oceania Group (NZ) Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 13 Oct, 4:27 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Flexible 25-30 hours per week
- Supportive and fun team culture
- Immediate Start
Oceania Healthcare is one of the largest operators of aged care and retirement villages in New Zealand. We are passionate about delivering quality services to our residents with kindness, care and respect.
We take pride in what we do and believe in our vision to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents. We have been recognised by our industry peers as best in class and we have been awarded the NZACA 'Overall Excellence in Care' award for the last 3 years running.
Due to continuous growth within the industry, we are seeking a HR Assistant on a 6 months fixed term basis to assist our busy Human Resources team based in Central Auckland.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing employment agreements and letter of offers
- Assisting with variation letters
- Supporting the business with learning and development training agreements
- Coordinating and sending out resources to facilities as orders comes through
- Taking on any additional ad-hoc administration duties
As the main point of contact for the HR administration, you will be an effective communicator and quick to build relationships.
There will be a closedown period between 22nd December 2017 until 16th January 2018 during Christmas and New Year's.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has a high attention to detail, well organised and has the ability to turn things around quickly.
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Previous experience in HR would be an advantage
- Knowledge of New Zealand Employment Legislation
- Previous experience with Snaphire will be desirable
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to build relationships quickly
- Excellent time management and administration skills.
If the above sounds like you, please apply directly to our careers website: https://connect.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz. Closing date for this application is 27th October 2017.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.