|Listed||Wed 31 Jan, 2:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 1 year fixed term contract
- Interesting exciting projects
- ASAP start
Is your current instructional design position not quite fulfilling your creative desires? Are you ready to join a dynamic and focused Learning and Development team?
This government organisation is leading the way with a interesting range of projects including virtual reality and interactive scenarios. There is of course the business as usual aspect alongside these projects, but this role offers a great balance for the experienced Instructional Designer.
You will be someone who thrives on the "doing" of instructional design.
You will have:
- Demonstrated a high level of instructional design skills
- Experience in either Storyline
- The ability to interact well with a range of different personalities
- Graphic design and development skills (not strictly required but a plus if you have them)
The initial fixed term is for up to a year, and gives you the opportunity to showcase and build on your advanced instructional design skills.
Please contact Julie Le Prou on 04 494 1133 for more information, quoting vacancy 90813 or APPLY today.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position, for advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa please visit www.immigration.govt.nz