|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 5 Feb, 6:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Dynamic complex environment
- Kawerau location
Our client, Oji Fibre Solutions Pulp & Paper has a significant presence in the manufacturing sector in New Zealand, producing a range of speciality products for customers based throughout the Asia-Pacific region. This role based in the Eastern Bay of Plenty region has everything in it that will appeal to a seasoned HR professional who enjoys challenge and working in partnership with managers, employees and their representatives.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be to provide HR services across the Tasman site and be a key member of the leadership team. You will provide generalist HR services; developing and delivering solutions and advice; coaching and mentoring Managers; project work as required and be part of the wider regional based HR team.
To be successful in this role you will have had exposure to the full breadth of HR generalist practices and be passionate about the delivery of HR services that demonstrate best practice.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A tertiary qualification in HR;
- Exceptional relationship management and influencing skills;
- A record of success in the provision of generalist HR advice and support to both Managers and employees in a medium to large organisation;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment ideally and/or a manufacturing 'mind set';
- Solid numeracy skills and the ability to use metrics to identify and drive forward on opportunities and create business cases;
- Communication skills that are highly developed which are used to persuade, negotiate and influence the business;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Exposure to working closely with unions;
- Strategic agility and future orientation;
- Commitment to and proven ability to develop and implement quality service improvement processes to foster strong working relationships and employee engagement.
In return this role offers the opportunity to work in a complex and changing business; a solid remuneration package including enhanced superannuation and benefits; and the chance to grow your skillset and career in a dynamic environment.
We look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in a role that will shape your career and allow you to work in an environment where you will be tested yet give you the chance to sharpen and hone your already strong skill set and experience.
To find out more about this role please contact Sandra Diekerhof, HR Consultant at HR Connect or for a copy of the PD please email Rose Dillon, Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply apply below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.