|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$50 - NZ$55 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 7:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- CBD location
- Fantastic opportunity for growth
- Busy, varied HR position
This growing technology firm is looking for a HR Coordinator to assist the HR Manager across a wide range of areas.
This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to demonstrate your previous experience working in a similar role, preferably in a HR Administration capacity for a minimum of 1-2 years. You will join a skilled Manager, who reports directly to the CEO. This role will suit someone who is previously exposed to working in a small to medium business with a variety of different HR tasks.
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Have experience across the board in all HR sectors
- Come from a professional and corporate background
For this role you will be required to have the following skills;
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Show initiative with a proactive and professional approach
- Have a detailed and focused mind who can logically and systematically problem solve at ease
- The ability to deal with multiple different priorities
- Be fast paced and enjoy working in a busy environment.
This role is perfect for someone with HR experience looking to step into a holistic HR position. If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.