|Company||Hutt Valley DHB|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 11:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Based at the DHB in Lower Hutt, which has a multi-facetted and culturally diverse staff of around 2400, we are looking for a high-performing, hands-on Team Leader to manage the organisation's HR Services and recruitment team.
Reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources and Organisational Development you will play a key role in leading, mentoring and coaching the team to continue delivering a high quality HR and recruitment service to HVDHB people leaders.
You will also work with the team, people leaders and senior managers to develop and drive improvements to HR and recruitment systems, practises and service delivery.
The right person will have:
- A thorough working knowledge of NZ HR good practice
- HR experience, preferably in the NZ State Sector
- Experience in leading, managing and motivating a team
- Work programming and project management skills
- The enthusiasm and passion to drive continuous improvement
- The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information please contact Michelle Nesbitt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete ouronline Hutt Valley DHB application form through our careers website:www.healthyjobs.co.nz.
Ref: 8110411-18.Closing date: 20 April 2018