|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 2:22 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
• Ongoing part time position – 20 hours
• Immediate start
Recognised for its strong brand, this company are specialists in what they do and experts within the Service industry.
This is an excellent environment that encourages collaborative thought, learning and development.
Key attributes required for the position include:
• Proven HR support to senior leadership team and managers
• Up to date knowledge of the relevant NZ legislation
• Managing employee life cycles, from employment to exiting
• Liaising with external parties regarding employees
• Strong communication skills to liaise effectively with departmental managers
• Office administration – including answering phones
• A good grasp of Health and Safety in the workplace
This is an excellent role, full of challenges and plenty of opportunity. To register your interest please call Alice Johnson or Kendall Bushby at Graham Consulting on 09 666 0805 or email email@example.com
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.