|Pay & Benefits||$70,000 - $90,000|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be required to work across a range of HR functions within this national organisation of 200 staff. Key responsibilities entail:
• HR account management - supporting the wider business with sound advice on the following topics:
- Employment relations
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance and remuneration
- Policy advice and improvement
- Health & Safety and wellness
- Legislation advice
• Lead organisational development initiatives
There will also be opportunities for you to take on additional HR projects which will be strongly dictated by your drive and energy.
Fit is everything for this team and their standards are high! To be successful, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Enthusiasm, energy and initiative and a great sense of humour
• The ability to muck in where required and be flexible in your working style
• Have a minimum of three years’ generalist HR experience
• Relevant HR qualifications advantageous
We are keen to present options to our client asap so please enquire as soon as possible.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.