|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Global Company
- HR Advisor for NZ
- Competitive Salary
My client is needing an experienced HR Advisor for their New Zealand business. Please call Casey on 3776656.
Your new company
This global manufacturing company is looking for an HR Advisor. A team who work hard but appreciate their employees and reward them with a positive work environment plus offer a stable career as they continue to grow and expand their already market share.
Your new role
- Support all business units in ANZ with HR operational services
- Manage Human Resource Information System and other business systems
- Employee data and compliance
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders around the delivery HR reporting requirements and make sure reports are delivered within deadlines
- Transactional processing
- In cooperation with HR Manager ANZ, respond to all Employee Relation & Industrial Relation issues
- Manage Employee Engagement Surveys plus engagement activities
- Maintain any procedural manual and policies
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong knowledge of New Zealand legislation.
- If you have HR experience in a large company this would be a bonus
- 3 years plus experience in HR
- High attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- A tertiary qualification in HR or business related field (or equivalent) is essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a challenging and varied role, offering a competitive hourly rate of pay and a great working environment.
What you need to do now
You must have permanent residency and be in Christchurch for interviews at short notice to be considered for this role. For more information or for a private and confidential conversation please call Casey Donnithorne on 033776656 or email Casey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.