|Company||Te Roopu Taurima|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 10 Apr, 1:49 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Permanent Full-time position
Haere mai, nau mai, piki mai, nga waka, nga mana, nga reo, nau mai!
Are you looking for that next challenge in HR? Perhaps you have been working solely in the employment relations area of HR and are looking for a role that, will allow you to develop to become a generalist HR practitioner? Or perhaps you are looking for variety in your working life by being exposed to areas of health, safety and well-being, performance management, learning and development and employment relations? Then we have got a role for you!
We are currently seeking a Human Resource Generalist / Business Partner (Apiha Rauemi Katoa / Hoa Mahi) to join a vibrant and passionate Human Resource team. The role would suit someone who, is looking to become a generalist in HR with proven history of sound employment relations.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, and being based at our National Office in Otahuhu Auckland, this role is pivotal for the continued growth of our service throughout New Zealand. This is a very busy role and requires the successful candidate to hit the ground running.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ year experience working in Employment Relations / Performance Management
- Experience in working with unions is an advantage
- A passion for learning and growing in the Human Resource field
- Exceptional organisational skills and can prioritize a busy workload.
- Excellent administrative skills and be tech savvy with the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- A down to earth disposition, work well in a team, a professional attitude and be able to relate and communicate with people across all levels of the organisation
- A commitment to a tikanga Maori approach to their work. Knowledge of te reo Maori would also be an advantage.
A must for the role is that you have a have:
- A minimum of a restricted New Zealand driver's licence.
- And a clear Ministry of Justice check.
We (Te Roopu Taurima) are a kaupapa Maori service that proudly supports people of all ethnicities with an intellectual impairment. As a kaupapa Maori service we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people we support by surrounding them with a caring environment based on Maori values and practices. The service appeals to a wide range of people of different ethnicities because of our philosophy of accepting and valuing all people.
Te Roopu Taurima is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.