|Company||New Zealand Playcentre|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||10hrs a week Fixed term to Jan 2019|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 3:19 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Whanau Tupu Ngatahi – Families growing together.
We are currently recruiting for a Centre Support Administrator. This role will suit someone who can provide great
administrative support, be committed to getting details right the first time, and keeping good records. This role is in the Northern North Island Region, based at our Albany hub, for 10 hours a week 52 weeks a year. This is a fixed term role, to cover a need until the end of January 2019, but as we are moving into a larger organisation there may be other opportunities that arise.
We are looking for someone who is skilled at listening to people, has great customer service and has some experience in reference checking and/or the Vulnerable Children Act safety checking.
This role will work with others in the regional team to ensure employees receive the correct employment paperwork, that this is then filed appropriately, and there are systems and processes in place to track this, and payroll forms that are required. You will also work on helping us safety check people that are going to work or study within the region.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous HR admin experience
- Some knowledge of the employment legislation in New Zealand
- Experience in reference checking
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, listening and written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Values consistent with Playcentre Aotearoa, knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and commitment to biculturalism
- Strong organisation skills, the ability to take ownership of work and work independently
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- An intermediate user in word and excel
- Ideally (but we can provide training/background in these areas) the ideal candidate will have experience of Playcentre and some knowledge of the Vulnerable Children Act
If you are interested in the role and would like more information please contact Jenette Bell (Regional Manager) by phone 027 808 6357 or e-mail Jenette.RM@Playcentre.org.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.