|Company||District Health Boards (DHB)/Whanganui District...|
|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 4:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Bring your people and performance (human resources) administrative expertise and skill and join the largest employer around these parts.
This key role in our team is responsible for:
- employee administration activities and administrative support for the P&P team
- document management, data integrity and confidentiality of P&P systems
- P&P system administration and maintenance
- front-line contact for enquiries of the P&P function
- audit regime, including routine and ad-hoc reports
You are a pragmatic professional with great customer service skills and ideally have several years' experience working within a P&P function in a large organisation with a highly unionised workforce.
You will be keen on developing your P&P career and you have:
- payroll, some employment law and P&P (HR) information systems knowledge/experience
- a high level of computer literacy, demonstrated numeracy and analytical skills
- an ability to manage tasks and priorities in a dynamic environment
- great attention to detail and attitude of getting it right the first time
- a desire and demonstrated potential to learn, grow and develop a comprehensive knowledge of people and performance and the health sector
- a relevant tertiary qualification or working towards would be advantageous but not mandatory
If you are up for the challenge and meet our expectations, we would love to hear from you.
Whanganui has something for everyone. From excellent education and sports training facilities, outdoor adventure pursuits, the best value-for-money housing in New Zealand and a maximum 15-minute drive from most suburbs to the central business district, or Whanganui Hospital.
If you have any questions please contact Hentie Cilliers General Manager People and Performance at email@example.com or direct dial +64 6 348 3409
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.