|Company||Manawatu & TRC Toyota|
|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 3:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Manawatu & TRC Toyota have four stores based in Palmerston North, Feilding, Levin and Masterton. Our single-minded aim is to provide all our customers with an experience that is second to none through our commitment to outstanding customer service.
What is the role - the main areas of the role are ;* HR - this involves all aspects of HR for our team of 100 people from our recruitment process, to annual reviews, employment contracts, onborading documents and processes and further developing our HR.
- Health & Safety - this involves maintaining all documentation, processes, law changes etc. etc. Also attending all relevant training and co ordination all 4 stores and ensuring we are all compliant.
- Compliance - this involves managing all compliance areas outside H&S and the responsibility of enusring all stores are all at the same level. An example of this is Envoromark.
- Training - this involves co ordinating all training both internal and external for our team, liasing with trainers, managing a training calandar and organising any travel required.
- Other areas - this includes planning quarterly management meetings, setting the agenda and taking minutes and any other special projects as required.
What skills & strengths would I need for this role?* Have exceptional communication skills
- Be a very professional and trusted person
- Be highly effective in organisational skills
- Be a very precise, accurate & consistent person
- Have Microsoft skills in Word, Excel & Powerpoint to a good level
- Have experience in managing Outlook and calendars
- Have experience or good insight in HR
Who are we looking for?We are a close knit team, so we are looking for someone who will fit into our team and loves a culture of excellence. We need someone for this role who is loyal, honest, honors confidentiality and beleives in continuous improvment and respect for people. Our team and our customers are the heart of everything we do, so we are looking for a person with a strong sense of service and hospitality.
Our business works to deadlines, so we want that special someone who can perform well under pressure, manage competing priorities and handle stressful situations without losing their cool. A sense of humour would stand in good stead too!!
Are you the person we are looking for? If you are we would love to meet you - all you have to do is apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.