|Location||Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 4:56 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- New HR leadership role
- Hawkes Bay
The role of Employment Relations & Culture Manager has been created to proactively promote and support a positive and sustainable working environment and culture where people are motivated to make an active contribution to organisational wellbeing and business success. Reporting to the GM People & Culture, this key leadership role will have responsibility to shape and implement excellent working practices which are positively endorsed by all stakeholders in a strongly unionised environment.
The successful candidate will be a talented, tertiary qualified (preferably Law and/or Psychology) ER professional with at least seven years’ experience in this field and a demonstrated track record of success in positive union negotiations. Ideally this experience will have been gained in a complex manufacturing environment where continuous improvement has been a key focus. Additional skills and experience include:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with the proven ability to influence, negotiate and coach at all levels
- Strong critical and analytical thinking
- Robust emotional intelligence with the ability to demonstrate resilience under pressure
- Effective planning and organising skills supported by a commitment to deliver on promises
- Highly customer focused, able to build sustainable and trusted business partnerships which drive a common sense of purpose and collective responsibility
- Professionally credible with the mana, energy and drive to make a significant difference
- Pragmatic and results driven with the determination to create positive outcomes
Please contact Julia Stones on 0274 222 007 or email julias@HR2GO.co.nz if you have any queries or would like more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.