|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 3:55 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
30 Hours per week
VetSouth Ltd is a progressive animal health business seen as a leader in its field, with clinics across Southland & South Otago, also the West Coast of the South Island, and Morrinsville in the Waikato.
We have a strong focus on learning and development at all levels within the business and are looking for a strong administrator, with a particular interest in adult learning, to join our team
Reporting to the Head of HR the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all in-house L&D programmes including management workshops, the vet graduate development programme, health and safety, and other in-house training events.
- Supporting the HR manager (L&D) with sourcing and distributing L&D materials and opportunities to staff.
- Ensuring all individual Continuing * Professional Development (CPD) records are maintained and up to date.
- Maintaining a register of special interests/skills for staff to access across the wider business.
- Completing a range of other HR admin tasks as required including maintaining the HR pages on the VetSouth intranet.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A sound understanding of the principles of adult learning, ideally gained through working in the education sector or in a previous L&D environment
- Be highly organised in their approach to work, and used to supporting the work of a senior team.
- Have strong capability in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Be an excellent team player with a warm, friendly manner even when under pressure.
If you are keen to be part of this exciting veterinary business, we would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.