|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 11:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Strong generalist L & D or OD specialist
- Project management skills
- 12 month fixed term contract
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Learning and Development/Organisational Development Advisor to be part of their team for a period of 12 months. You will be part of some significant changes to how their people operate and undertake their work. My client is changing the way they do their learning, to help their people perform today and thinking ahead to how they deliver in the future.
To be successful you will:-
- Have strong generalist L&D or OD background with a reputation for delivery
- The ability to develop a programme of work
- Project management skills demonstrated on large projects
- Effective stakeholder relationship management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Julie Le Prou on (04) 494 1133 quoting job number 93497.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz