|Location||Central Otago, Otago|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$55000 - NZ$65000 per annum|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 2:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Your role is a combination of tasks and you will enjoy a challenge and a highly interactive role. The general duties of the position will include Employee Relations, Policy and Procedures, Performance management, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Compliance, HRIS and adhoc tasks that include interfacing with suppliers and public providers, and customers.
If you are sharp, driven and professional our client is open minded to whether this role could fit an individual at an HR Coordination level or a proven HR Advisor. The role is based on-site alongside the manufacturing plant, so you will be given a high level of exposure to all staff and employment related activities on-site.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources/Business
- 2+ years' experience within a coordination or advisory role
- Sound knowledge on Labor Law, Employment & Industrial Relations Act.
- The ability to make decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Demonstrates sound judgment skills - ability to assess risk and take appropriate action; able to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in implementing talent-related policies/procedures, coaching and problem solving with a passion to deliver effective results
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and handle changing priorities
If this role sounds appealing to you, please submit your details and APPLY NOW.
For a confidential discussion around your suitability for the role, or the wider job market in general feel free to call James directly on 03 467 7221.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.