|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive remuneration and ongoing development|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 3:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
He turanga tenei e watea ana ki roto o Kia Puawai.
We are growing our People and Capability team and have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated HR Advisor who can work at pace to join our busy vibrant organisation.
This role will see you dealing with a wide range of HR disciplines including H&S, L&D and some ER. This is a busy, varied and hands on HR role that provides partnering, advice and coaching to our people managers, including managing ER issues. You will be responsible for supporting and participating in organisational H&S plans and initiatives as well as overseeing the training calendar including managing requests for training and coordinating new staff to attend specialist training specific to role. There will be plenty of scope to make your mark and get involved with interesting and challenging initiatives.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with either a minimum of two years' experience as an HR Administrator/Coordinator who is looking to take the next step in their career as an HR Advisor, or currently working as an HR Advisor looking to broaden their experience working in a complex people orientated organisation.
About Youth Horizons
Youth Horizons is a specialised non-profit organisation providing therapeutic services for young people who have complex behaviour and/or mental health needs. Our national office is in Auckland and we have over 250 staff and caregivers supporting young people and their families and whanau across Northland, greater Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Hawkes Bay, Lower North Island and Lower South Island.
- A minimum of two years' experience in an HR Advisor/Coordinator role working across a broad range of HR disciplines.
- Positive and energetic attitude with a drive to learn and develop your HR career.
- Experience supporting H&S and L&D functions.
- Strong relationship building skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to connect with all people to form trusting relationships and offer best practice advice as a creditable HR Advisor.
- Ideally (but not essential) have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Be culturally aware and willing to be a part of a bi-cultural journey.
- Have sound knowledge of NZ employment legislation - ER and H&S.
Youth Horizons Offers
- A fun-loving family/whanau environment.
- Small and supportive HR team.
- A day off on your birthday.
- Challenging and complex environment to allow you to learn and grow your HR career.
- A chance to make a real difference with at risk youth of NZ.
To find out more about Youth Horizons, visit www.youthorizons.org.nz
Mena e ngakaunui ana koe ki tenei mah
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.