|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 19 Nov, 10:39 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- A high performing business and culture role that will give you great exposure to all facets of our HR function
- The opportunity to join a team of dedicated HR professionals partnering with the business to deliver positive change
-A role where you can contribute to the ongoing success of the business and develop your skills as an HR Practitioner
We need a fabulous HR Coordinator to join our high performing, driven HR team!
Based at our Support Office in Morningside we are seeking someone with an HR related qualification, who has a mature outlook and is interested in joining and contributing to the HR team.
The successful candidate may not have prior HR experience, but we do need someone who is an Excel guru, has exemplary attention to detail and is an administrative whizz.
We talk about the HR Coordinators being the engine room of what we do to support the business. HR Coordinators are involved in everything from recruiting, through to employment agreement administration and onboarding through to remuneration. Health and safety and learning and development also feature in their daily ‘To Do’ list.
Ideally this person will see themselves developing a career involving the HR profession and is determined to learn from the ground up.
An HR Coordinator is responsible for:
- Providing the HR team with administrative support, contributing to projects, documentation and other regular and ad hoc activities
- Assisting with HR system maintenance
- Coordination of key projects including performance and remuneration reviews
- Provide HR related reporting to management as required
- Provision of advice and guidance on people related matters
- Act as Health and Safety Coordinator for Support office and coordinate H&S Good Practice
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- First rate Microsoft Office ability (particularly in Excel and Word)
- A high level of proactivity and initiative, adaptability and resilience
- Well-developed organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively
- A willingness to work at pace on repetitious tasks, particularly during key annual projects
- An appreciation for the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand or hold New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship
For further information please contact Rebecca Fisher on 027 523 1075 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position closes: 29 November however if you think this role is for you please apply asap as we will be reviewing applications as they arrive!
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.