|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 5:08 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
This role will be approximately 20 hours per week worked on a flexible basis with the ability for the days of work to be discussed with the successful applicant.
A strong administrative background along with a keen understanding and commitment to Health & Safety is required to successfully undertake this role. Key responsibilities will be:
- Administering our health & safety programme and associated reporting
- Ensuring all health & safety documentation is up to date and maintained
- Developing/updating training materials and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Coordinating eLearning and any external training required for the store
- Performing inductions and training for new Team Members
- Promoting our value of Keeping our People & Customers Safe
- Management of SOPs including the coaching and development of staff to complete to an acceptable capable level
- Visitor/Contractor inductions
- Health & Safety checks throughout the business as required
- Position on the Health & Safety committee providing guidance and administration support
- Provide Health & Safety support for all the management team to ensure compliance and standards are met
- Assistance with special projects as and when required
Reporting to the HR/Training & Development Manager, our ideal candidate will have a strong focus on detail, be able to coach and teach all levels of our team, and have excellent time management and organisational skills.
If you want to work in a fantastic store and be part of a fun dynamic team as well as receive ongoing training and believe you can deliver what we seek, then please apply online at www.mitre10.careercentre.net.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.