|Company||Fulton Hogan Limited|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 10:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Fulton Hogan is a family business, and when you become an employee, you become a part of the family. A company is only as good as its employees, which is why when you join Fulton Hogan, you are offered a wide variety of professional development and support, in order to reach your career goals. Being a civil construction company, there are multitudes of opportunities to be a part of new and exciting roading and/or structural projects that are essential to keeping New Zealand on the road!
We are recruiting for a new National Learning and Development Coordinator to provide outstanding support to the wider L&D team. This is a newly developed position and would suit someone with high-energy and a passion for professional development. Reporting to the Learning and Development Advisor, your role will encompass a variety of tasks which will assist in the coordination, facilitation and administration of nationwide learning and development programmes.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills;
- Strong computer literacy and technology skills - competency across all Microsoft suites - previous experience with LMS systems would be highly regarded;
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Positive, can-do attitude - and a willingness to learn;
- Relevant tertiary degree or diploma would be looked upon favourably - as well as any previous experience with Learning and Development or Event Management.
Along with a strong focus on career progression, Fulton Hogan also offers medical insurance for you and your family after 18 months along with a wide variety of retail discounts. We have a strong family culture within the business with social activities and we firmly believe in a work life balance.
Click the "Apply Now" button to attach your CV and Cover Letter.
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen prior to employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.