|Company||Ngai Tukairangi Trust|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 1:45 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Our kiwifruit business has become a medium sized operation over a short space of time, so we currently have an exciting project offering variety and challenge across all aspects of HR and Health and Safety with a close-knit team culture. We are proud of our achievements and are excited by the next phase of our continued growth.
This new position has been established to further develop the HR/H&S systems in our business.
You’ll find that the full spectrum of HR/H&S skills will be utilised in this role, so we are looking for someone who is prepared to roll up their sleeves – it’s hands-on; your days will be full of variety from co-ordinating staff training to developing SOP’s.
You will be an energetic and versatile individual who is self-assured and is an outstanding communicator.
You’ll be able to show your flair for getting results and passion for operational excellence.
Overview of Responsibilities
• Further development & execution of our HR/H&S processes and procedures
• Provide ongoing and pertinent support to Managers and Team Leaders
• Support the development of training material and the facilitation of training initiatives
• Improve management and maintenance of our Health & Safety program
Skills, Behaviours and Experience
• Human Resources or related tertiary qualification
• Is a positive, engaging and approachable person with great relationship building skills
• Is proactive with integrity and a positive focused approach
• An understanding of training and development initiatives
• A focus on business improvement and operational excellence
• Proven ability to achieve outcomes
• Ability to challenge current thinking, habits and practices and influence others
• Proven experience in engagement and retention initiatives, performance management and change management
This is an exceptional opportunity to drive your career aspirations forward in an industry leading Maori owned business that likes to take action in the horticultural industry, and be part of a close-knit team with the knowledge that your contribution makes a difference - this role is for you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.