|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 4:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
People Matter ? Do Good is a vision that inspires the team at Agoge to provide recruitment services that genuinely value people. We're looking for a unique person to join our fun, caring and harworking recruitment team as a Candidate Attraction Manager in Auckland! Sound like the challenge you're looking for?
Here's some information about the work you would be doing:
- Candidate Recruitment: You will be responsible for undertaking interviews with candidates and matching the perfect candidates to our dedicated client.
- Staff Care: You will manage the day to day relationships and care of our staff working at client sites.
- Client Service: You will have regular contact with our dedicated client, supporting them with awesome service and the right people.
- Health and Safety: You will drive your team and staff to "Be Harmless" ensuring that everyone gets home safely each day.
- Process Superstar: You will ensure that all processes, data entry and filings are completed perfectly.
- You will work 42.5 hours per week Tuesday - Saturday
What you'll bring to the role:
- People are our core focus. They'll be yours too! Helping people into a new job, doing good in our communities and making sure our staff get home safely unharmed each day - just a few parts of your role in contributing to our vision 'people matter'.
- Meeting new people is something you enjoy, you'll have the ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds and levels of English.
- Experience and a love for the warehousing and manufacturing industries - it'll be super helpful for you in understanding what roles you're recruiting for.
- An eye for detail to follow process to the letter... but at the same time be proactive in using creativity to help us constantly get better! A quick learner, computer savy and a positive fun attitude to get the job done.
We're passionate about finding the right people to join our team. You'll demonstrate people matter in all that you do, be a proactive and driven person, and experience that brings understanding of the warehousing and manufacturing industries will be a huge bonus for you!
Want to know a little bit more about being a candidate manager from someone who's done it before? See below to watch a video featuring Nicole, our Hamilton Candidate Manager (now Solutions Manager), to hear about the role and what she loved about it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.