|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Fixed Term Contract|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 4:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
People Matter therefore Do Good is a vision that inspires the team at Agoge to provide recruitment and HR services that genuinely value people.
We're looking for a unique person to join Agoge and our fun, caring and hardworking team as an Candidate Manager in Auckland!
Here's some information about the work you would be doing:
- This will be a role with a late starting time, starting at 5pm, finishing 11pm.
- Wednesday to Sunday shifts
- We offer a compatible pay rate for the right person. 6 month Fixed Contract.
- The position would suit a person with a background in Distribution / Supply Chain
Your main responsibilities:
- Over-seeing our onsite Agoge staff and making sure they are engaged and valued in their roles.
- Day-to-day management of the team and their needs including attendance, performance, retention, and disciplinary conversations.
- H&S management on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise with National Account Management on a daily basis
Things you should know before applying:
- People are our core focus. We only employ leaders who demonstrate "people matter" through their actions.
- We are passionate about safety and getting our staff home unharmed each day.
- We expect our leaders to be able to have tough conversations, but done with the upmost of care.
- Our clients require constant communication and creativity from our staff and leadership.
- Agoge loves change and is constantly executing new ideas to Be the Best.
Agoge is a social enterprise. This means that our core purpose for making money is to do good in the communities we work in and around the world. Our intrinsic values are: Be Harmless | Be Caring | Be Fun | Be Creative | Be Lucrative | Be the Best.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.