|Company||Page Group New Zealand|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$65,000 - $80,000 + Bonus|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 3:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are a FSTE 200 listed company with over 150 offices across the globe. Offering panoramic views of Auckland CBD, we are a growing and expanding rapidly.
PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
In this role you will be responsible for business development, account management, candidate sourcing, candidate placement and candidate management.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
- Recommend tailored recruitment programmes that will allow niche roles to be filled through cutting edge digital solutions
- Leveraging your existing network and referrals to source and interview candidates, negotiate salary packages and maximise client engagement
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have the drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
If so, this role could be for you.
- Existing experience in technical recruitment or B2B sales experience
- Motivated by career progression and financial gains
- Aspirations to lead a team
- Interest in global opportunities/ secondments
- Proven experience developing a client base in previous recruitment or sales role
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers both locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible for all employees
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Monthly and quarterly team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more. Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai (2017), Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jamie Blackwell on +64 9 354 8137.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.