|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 12:14 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Do you want to...
- Be part of a high performance team
- Work in a - no two days the same - environment
- Manage a busy desk.
- Enjoy globally supported training and ongoing development with leading edge tools and solutions
- Work with candidates to make life changing career decisions
What will you be doing?...
- Providing recruitment solutions to clients and candidates
- Maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Identifying new business opportunities
You will be someone who...
- Has a passion for everything you do
- Is highly motivated and energised
- Has the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise multiple changing tasks
- Has the ability to build positive and effective relationships with our clients and candidates
- Has a proven business development focus and have delivered on KPI's
- Has demonstrated resilience, drive, perseverance and confidence in your abilities
- Is commercially savvy and with great communication skills
How will you get rewarded?...
- Thorough induction and on-going development
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Working with exceptional clients and understanding their business and workforce solutions
- The thrill and enjoyment of facilitating career changes for candidates
- A day off on your birthday
As pioneers of the recruitment industry since 1946, Kelly continues to this day as a global provider of Recruitment and Outsourcing solutions to the world's best brands, and holds an enviable position in the New Zealand marketplace. With well established clients across a broad range of industries and professions we are seeking a dedicated Recruitment Consultant in one of our fastest growing branches to build and develop their desks.
For more information or a confidential discussion please call Catherine 09 3033 122 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.