|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 10:53 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
HQ is 100% New Zealand owned and we hold outstanding relationships with our clients, through ethical and honest business practices.
We seek applications from candidates that are wanting a dynamic career in a stimulating and fast paced industry, where being tenacious and organised are just the beginning....
In order to be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following: -
- A proven track record in business to business sales
• A strong interest in the Early Childhood Education sector.
• The ability to form long lasting effective centre and candidate relationships
• The personality to introduce our services via client meetings, requiring cold calling etc to secure client visits
• A hunger to earn commission and work hard
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An unflappable nature during incredibly busy times
• Dedication to answering your phone after hours to meet client demands
• A high attention to detail and the ability to follow processes accurately
• The ability to screen candidates thoroughly to result in the right placements
• A clean NZ Drivers Licence
In return, we offer the opportunity to take control of your desk and in this instance the Education arena and make your mark. We support and encourage our staff to be the best they can be and to flourish in this lively environment!
HQ offer a base salary, together with a highly achievable commission scheme whereby there is no limit. We are based in Pakuranga with free parking. This is a full time position from 8:30am to 5:00pm minimum servicing the North Shore, West and central Auckland.
If this interests you, please send through your up to date resume.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.