|Company||NZ Labour Hire|
|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary, Car, Phone and performance incentives|
|Listed||Fri 15 Nov, 2:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We work with a broad range of candidates and clients across the Construction, Works/Civil, Manufacturing and Logistics sectors in temporary and permanent placements nationwide.
Our BOP team has well established its Tauranga branch, who you will be workiong closely wioth for direction and support. We are now looking to expand to the surrounding regions as the demand increases from our Tauranga clients winning contracts in and around the Bay Of Plenty.
This individual we are looking for will be based in Rotorua or close to, and may require some driving to other surrounding regions.
You will be an individual who will have a passion and drive to want to grow an area where there is plenty of opportunity, be hungry for new business, new industries, new people and really get NZ Labour Hire on the Map in these smaller regional areas.
This is no ordinary recruitment consultant role. This is an opportunity to really get stuck into...
To be successful in the role you will:
- Be a great communicator and have a professional phone manner
- Have excellent organisational skills and timekeeping
- Have at least 12 months experience in recruitment
- Be someone who is ‘comfortable being uncomfortable’ to achieve the growth we are looking for
- Have a high degree of self-awareness, resilience, and emotional maturity
- Have persiverance, determined to achieve goals and not be deterred by setbacks
We can offer you:
- Competitive base salary, car, phone and performance incentives
- Career progression
- A job where no 2 days are ever the same and gives you fantastic work stories
The scope but not limited to:
- New business development is key
- To maintain and grow any existing business already established
- Placing Advertisements for job vacancies
- Interviewing candidates
- Drug testing
- H & S Training
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.