|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 27 Feb, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This business provides innovative solutions and achieves real business advantages for their clients and end-users, across a range of industries in New Zealand and abroad. With the chance to support and improve these solutions alongside a dynamic, autonomous, and high-performance team, you will be well equipped to make the most of the opportunities and variation on offer.
A solid base has been set but now they a re-imagining how technology is deployed throughout the various business units. This team prioritises making system architectures continuously more efficient for their 3000 staff to focus on what is important, as they continue to deliver pivotal projects for this country.
You will be in a unique position to analyze, break down, rebuild and integrate enterprise scale applications to ensure a leadership position is maintained.
You`ll be leading robust integration decision making, utilising the latest in Microsoft technologies; Azure, Dynamics 365, and more. This requires a smooth hand, collaborating with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external) to determine how software can support core business development. This means you will have a strong voice to push back and steady the course. Technology will be your friend here with the ability to utilize bleeding edge tech to ensure rapid integration of applications into the core system. To ensure system peak performance you will be a seasoned professional in the application solution space.
What we need to see in your background:
- You`re currently a solutions/applications architect from an enterprise background with at least 5 years experience
- Proven experience in crafting and reviewing enterprise scale application architectures, especially modern Microsoft technologies
- An integration background with business productivity tools across Azure/ Dynamics 365 and similar will be desirable.
- Ability to manage key stakeholders expectations, in fast-paced, critical situations
- The ability to future proof designs by understanding technology trends.
- Experience with SQL, JDE, and other ERP solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you`re looking to join a top class organisation with great development opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.