|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 28 Feb, 4:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- International Organisation
- Competitive Remuneration
- Auckland Location
We are looking for an experienced Civil Work Engineer to design sites for this large, global organisation.
Your new company
Our client is a globally established telecommunications company seeking someone with the following skill set to work as a Civil Work Engineer.
Your new role
Working with a market leader your responsibilities as a Civil Engineer will be:
- Material Estimations
- Designing Telecommunication Site Models
- Interpreting Structural Plans using Structural Computer Software aids such as; Autocad
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful for this position you must:
- Be knowledgeable in the Telecommunication industry
- Have a Degree in the Engineering field
- Be able to understand and comprehend structural telecommunication site plans
What you'll get in return
With extension options and an attractive rate, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to progress your career in a Telecommunication environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your detailed CV to Patch Bowen on email@example.com.