|Pay & Benefits||Hourly Rate|
|Listed||Wed 28 Feb, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Recruit IT are on the lookout for an experienced DevOps Application Consultant who comes with a solid background in Infrastructure Architecture. This is an immediate contract opportunity working across Software Configuration Management. You will be working for a multinational client and must be able to gain security clearance for this role.
You will be required to architect tooling infrastructure and will also be involved in analysing project deployment and release requirements. During this process you’ll be required to document your procedures, creating documentation that can be effectively used by support teams during various stages.
In order to be considered, you must bring with you the following:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A sound understanding of GIT, Jenkins, and Python amongst similar tools and technologies
- An ability to confidently engage with customers across a variety of levels
- A strong understanding of Software Configuration Management
- Familiarity with UNIX-based operating systems are preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile working environment
- Experience in CI/CD Concepts
This is a Wellington-based opportunity.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please give Laura a call on 027 610 8200 to learn more about this opportunity.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.