|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary|
|Listed||Fri 23 Mar, 5:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Why you`d like it
- Principal Consultant role
- Award-winning NZ consultancy
- Huge market growth - Cloud (Azure)
- Sophisticated and technically complex projects to work on
- Strong mentoring & progression provided
- Very talented team: smart, fun, creative and truly great
Organisation and Opportunity
This organisation is a heavy-hitter and well-established consultancy with large offices in both Auckland and Wellington. Due to a new strategic vision and large pipeline of work they are looking for a Principal Consultant (Solution Architect) to join their growing Auckland based team. The culture of this business is open, engaging and encourages autonomy. Team members work 37.5 hours for the very good reason of instilling a vibrant stress-less environment. As a central part of the team you will develop Azure-based application infrastructures for an array of clients, as well as manage various large and small-scale migrations and integrations. If you are up for the challenge of contributing to a well-recognised NZ consultancy and delivering projects to some of New Zealand`s most iconic brands, this is the role for you.
Dominance in their chosen space has come from cultivating meaningful relationships through the delivery of successful applications and infrastructure-based projects. With this, you will lead client engagements and utilise your relationship management skills. You will be in a unique position to analyze, break down, rebuild and integrate enterprise scale Azure cloud infrastructure environments, to ensure a leadership position is maintained. This requires a smooth hand, collaborating with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external). This means you will have a strong voice to push back and steady the course. Technology will be your friend here with the ability to utilize bleeding edge tech to ensure rapid integration of applications into the core system. To ensure system peak performance you will be a seasoned professional in the application solution space.
What we need to see in your background:
- 5+ years senior solution architecture experience with Azure, in a client facing role
- You have a rich consultancy/vendor background
- A strong integration track record
- Proven past experience in IT infrastructure engineering
- You are a great communicator - both written and verbal
- You are passionate about client delivery, can demonstrate a sense of urgency, strong business acumen, and can learn on the fly
- Highly advantageous to have: Data, DevOps, Applications engineering/architecture
- Experience delivering to Agile, ITIL and/or DevOps would be highly advantageous
In return, you can expect project ownership, an experienced, supportive and encouraging management team, who want to see you grow your career and lead architecture consulting for the business. If this sounds like your MO then apply without delay, today.
Only candidates here in NZ and with existing NZ working rights will be considered for this role. If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply without delay
Ref: AG JO-1803-47440
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.