|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$120000.00 - NZ$130000.00 per annum|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 2:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With industry dynamics changing all the time, this business continually enhances their IaaS and software products to allow customers to embrace new opportunities and maintain a competitive edge. No matter what the size, organisations around the world are using this innovative player to deliver managed online-scaled workflow systems.
This pivotal role will lead design, implementation and consulting efforts across platform and infrastructure implementations for key enterprise clients. Working within the architecture services team you will be able to build, test and deploy solutions that once implemented move to a service operations state, which you will support based on incident and problem management best practice ensuring availability, security, scalability and application performance.
Skills and Experience
- Has detailed experience and in-depth understanding of:
- Infrastructure Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Solutions involving: Linux, Java and middleware
- Platforms: Linux (Redhat and others)
- Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS
- Languages: Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Enterprise systems/applications.
- High availability and failover concepts.
- Has experience and an understanding of most of the following:
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure
- Platform: Windows Server, Solaris
- Server Virtualisation: VMware, OVM
- Java Application Servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Web Servers: NGINX, Apache, IIS.
- Automation: Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Jenkins
- Protocols: SMTP, FTP, SSL, Restful, SOAP, TELNET.
- CMS: Plone/Zope, Word Press
- Utilities: Pound, Varnish, Nginx.
- Network and Security Infrastructure: Active Directory, Proxy Servers (various), tripwire.
- Source Control Tool: Git, Subversion, CVS.
- Database: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQLServer, MySQL
- Web Services, SOAP, REST.
- Languages: Python, PHP, SQL, Java.
- Backup Solutions in general.
- Database clustering concepts and technologies
At the centre of this technology innovator is a relaxed yet professional environment, what matters is the quality of output not what you wear to work each day. Take the next step in your career and apply today. Call Emily on 09 9030860