|Listed||Tue 10 Sep, 5:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Flexible working environment
- Develop a service which protects lives on a daily basis
- Collaborate broadly and make a real impact
This is a six-month contract, ASAP start, for a solution architect with superb interpersonal and communication skills (spoken and written), to collaborate in a broad-reaching programme of work.
Working between a selection of NZ government departments and mobile network operators, you will require the focus and determination to juggle competing priorities and help the team deliver a challenging project. Working within a clear accountability framework, you will be responsible for planning your own work. Broad experience will permit rapid learning and the capacity to effectively explain new and complex technical issues to a variety of teams, looking at problems from multiple perspectives within a multi-platform environment.
You will be influential with suppliers and partners yet capable of liaising between a variety of stakeholders, adapting to their environments and providing mutually acceptable solutions.
- Experience designing scalable solutions, deployable in secure local and cloud environments (private/public/hybrid cloud)
- Experienced in Azure
- Familiar with agile delivery practices (in an infrastructure environment)
- Full stack application design with a primary focus on application build, integration and packaging and a secondary focus on database design, integration and networking (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Telco mobile networks
- Networking (IP telephony, VPNs, firewalls, FTP)
- Knowledge of systems integration and migration strategies
If this sounds exciting and you possess the relevant background of skills and experience please contact Theo Moolenaar on 027 256 2365 or at email@example.com
Only those with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.