|Listed||Wed 11 Sep, 1:43 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This role would suit a Data Engineer with extensive experience working with data warehouses. This is including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL / ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in many of the following:
• Working with Big Data
• Information retrieval
• Data Mining / Machine Learning
• Building multi-tier high availability applications with modern web technologies (SPARK, Python, R, Glue, Redshift, S3).
• Architecting, developing software, or internet scale production-grade Big Data solutions in virtualized environments, particularly AWS stack
• Cloud formation
• SAP Hana exposure (relational database management system)
• AWS Glue Metadata and Tableau
If the above requirements sound like you, please APPLY NOW!
Please note, all applicants must have a valid NZ work visa.