|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 30 Oct, 9:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Business Analyst
- Digital/Online/CRM Integration Projects
- Excellent career choice
About the role
As Business Analyst you will be working to support a range of Digital and Online projects within a faced paced collaborative environment. Also you will be part of a team working on the enterprise CRM upgrade and integration with customer sites.
You will have a relevant tertiary qualification or IT&T business analysis experience with strong commercial awareness including standard business practices such as meetings, workshop techniques, negotiating, and contract development. You will be working closely with design teams and front-end developers and contribute to all phases of the SDLC to improve, upgrade and optimise currently apps. This is a great opportunity within a highly prized NZ organisation.
Skills & experience required
- At least 4 years industry experience as a business analyst;
- Enterprise CRM nad integration experience is a storng advantage
- Experience with Online - Web Site and Mobile app delivery
- Experience with search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) deliveries and techniques is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience leading workshops and with meeting management, including the ability to lead and steer discussions
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills and experience
- Pragmatic process design skills
- General knowledge of Project management methodologies
- Scrum and Agile experience
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information