|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 14 Nov, 8:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Operational Support Designer
- Auckland or Hamilton based
- 6-12 months
About the role
The Operational Support Designer is responsible for the design and development of operational processes and reporting artefacts that allow the business to effectively measure and compare IT and Network service performance, in a multi-supplier environment against established service expectations. You will be required to design and re-design processes and operational documentation to continually improve Operational Support Models and service performance.
Skills & experience required
- 5 years Operational Support Design/Analysis
- Knowledge of ITIL with specific experience in operations ITSM practices
- Experience and exposure to a number of different commercial and operational environments
- Broad understanding and experience of Enterprise and Telco ICT business functions and associated technologies
- Experience in managing and negotiating with 3 rd party service delivery organisations to achieve service management outcomes
- Experience in creating Operations Service Management models
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information