|Listed||Tue 30 Jan, 12:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- - Full time Permanent position
- - Business Change and Improvement Business Group
- - Based in our National Office Wellington
Manager Business Analysis
- Full-time Permanent position
- Business Change and Improvement Business Group
- Based in our National Office Wellington
Housing New Zealand is a Statutory Crown Entity responsible for providing high-quality state housing to people in the greatest need, for the duration of their need, alongside supporting the government's priorities in the supply of emergency and affordable housing.
Business Change and Improvement play a central role in supporting Housing New Zealand to be a reliable high performing organisation.
Our multi-disciplinary teams work across the business and sector to create meaningful change. We have a large and challenging portfolio of policy, process, people, and technology initiatives underway and due to growth and internal movements, a number of opportunities to get involved.
In the Manager Business Analysis role, you will be leading a multidisciplinary team of analysts who have a range of capabilities including business analysis, service design, systems analysis and operational policy. You will need to be able to support their growth and development using your demonstrated expertise in business analysis as well as your team leadership skills.
What you'll need to bring:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and equivalent experience, in organisational or service design, or business analysis
- Expertise and experience in project management and business analysis methodologies and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to analyse customer requirements at the conceptual, logical and detailed level and provide options to meet these
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with the ability to identify trends and distill complex information into insight and action
- The ability to think strategically across complex issues
For the full list of skills, knowledge and experience requirements please read the position description.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to grow your career
- A competitive salary and a comprehensive set of benefits to protect your future
- A team that is proud of what they do
We offer an environment with great opportunities and exciting challenges to join a team of professionals who are passionate about people, improving the quality of our homes and giving something back to the community.
To apply or find out more about the role, please get in touch with Chantelle Venter at Momentum Consulting by following the online process or call 04 499 6161 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm on the 9th of February 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.