|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 14 Feb, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Project driven environment
- Exciting opportunity to work with a forward thinking organsation
- Fixed term or contract opportunity
This role is working with a dynamic organisation to assist them in meeting the needs of the project requirements. The client is able to offer either a fixed term contract or good lengthly contracts.
To be successful in this role, you will need proven written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision
- Participate in the quality assurance of purchased solutions
- Create process models, specification, diagrams and charts.
As this role is based in Christchurch, you need to be available at short notice for a face to face interview.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Managing Consultant, Angela Butler in our Christchurch office on 03 977 8579 quoting Ref No. BZ/44130.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.