|Listed||Thu 15 Feb, 4:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Identify and assess processes and efficiencies for our business
- Dynamic role in a progressive environment where no two days are the same
- Be the key interface in the organisation to ensure continuous improvement is realised
CentrePort Wellington is an important asset to New Zealand's supply chain, providing critical infrastructure and transport solutions to its customers; its long-term resilience and success is key for both regional and national economic performance. Following the November earthquake CentrePort provides an exciting time of challenge and opportunity - it's all hands on deck as we strengthen infrastructure, restore operations and plan our long term future as the port of choice for central New Zealand. Being successful means we must be innovative, driven and working as one strong and cohesive team.
We're looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is ready to roll their sleeves to get the work done. Reporting to the ICT Manager, you will work with our business units to analyse current and future requirements, document/map processes and measure effectiveness of plans and initiatives. You will facilitate discussions with key stakeholders to ensure recommended solutions meet organisational needs and goals.
We are interested to hear from Business Analysts who have ideally three-five years' experience who have the following:
- Experience in baselining and process documentation using BA techniques and tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage positively with stakeholders at all levels
- Good understanding of business systems analysis, business case development and IT related principles of systems architecture
- Experienced with assessing and/or developing business cases to support ICT investment decisions
- Strong MS Visio, MS Office and ideally Enterprise Architect skills as well as an understanding of ITIL processes
- Well organised and planned approach to work, combined with constant attention to detail
This is a great time to join CentrePort as we regenerate and strive to be better than ever. If you are keen to make a difference and to put your mark in this new role, then we would like to hear from you.
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please email Myra.Lim-Ranola@centreport.co.nz
Please include your CV and a cover letter in your application.
Applications close on Wednesday, 7 March 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.