|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 15 Feb, 7:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Business Support Analyst
- Auckland CBD
- Forward Thinking Organisation
About the role
You will be responsible for providing second level application and process support and break fixing, to ensure end users' needs continue to be met. This includes isolating possible causes of issues and you will be working with technical parties to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner. This will include being part of a 24/7 on call roster.
You will have:
- <LIARIAL",SANS-SERIF; normal? FONT-STYLE: windowtext; COLOR: normal; FONT-WEIGHT:><PVERDANA",SANS-SERIF; FONT-STYLE: COLOR: normal; FONT-WEIGHT: lfo2? level1 l1 mso-list: 0cm; MARGIN-TOP: black;>3+ years Business applications experience
- Experience with supporting IT applications
- Experience in working closely with customers to identify business needs as well as the costs and benefits of implementing a Business solution
- Understanding of ITIL, COBIT, LEAN, and other relevant methodologies
- SQL experience
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of principles of system design and database concepts
- Good technical knowledge of IT systems and fundamentals
- Experience in managing projects
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mark Stokes on 027 545 0028 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 91039 Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.